- Trainings and Workshops
- On Site Trainings
- Harmony Horsemanship Liberty Training
Harmony Horsemanship Liberty Training
+ WINTER SPECIAL +
Day long clinic $600/ up to 12 participants
Half day clinic $350/up to 12 participants
Harmony Horsemanship™ Liberty Training; Partnering and join up without whips, ropes, chasing or round pens.
Without the pressure, fear & intimidation of traditional horse training.
This method works for the professional…to the complete liberty beginner.
Harmony Horsemanship was developed with a desire to take away the tools, assertive leadership, and the notion that adding more pressure to get what you want is the best way to teach horse. Instead Harmony Horsemanship uses fewer tools, passive leadership, and looks at the reason why a horse says no before choosing how to respond.
In this clinic you will learn:
- 2 Calm connection exercises and why we use them
- The basics of how to create a “yes” horse
- The ABC’s of horse training
- 6 unique join up games used to connect with your horse even in wide-open spaces.
- The 4 reasons a horse says no and how to effectively respond
- How to start a bridleless journey
You will be introduced to passive leadership and how to attain a true partnership.